Myer and The “Toxic Sheets of Death!”
- Clothing sold by Myer will kill you!
- Sheet sets of death also on offer!
- No one is safe – not even you!!!
****A GUTTER TRASH EXCLUSIVE SHOCK HORROR EXCLUSIVE****
Australian retailers are embroiled in a post-Easter nightmare with reports emerging that soft furnishings, linen, and clothing sold by our leading retailers are all unsuspecting MESSENGERS OF DEATH!
More than 120,000 items of clothing and bedding have been recalled from major Australian retailers after they were found to be tainted with a toxic dye that can kill people.
SHEETS OF DEATH IN TOXIC RECALL!
Target, Myer and Just Jeans are just some of the shops that have recalled clothing and bedding containing the hazardous azo dye.
According to our exclusive chemical research scientists at The Gutter Trash Institute, azo dye contains carcinogenic chemicals which break down to form substances known as ‘aromatic amines,’ or “death particles.”
This can then transfer to the skin and kill you.
Items recalled so far include:
• Rivers Australia — Doghouse style children’s dark-denim jeans & Doghouse style children’s black jeans
• Just Jeans Pty Ltd — Just Jeans Junior Girls Skinny Jeans & Junior Boys Denim Shorts
• Pillow Talk Pty Ltd — Pillow Talk 50/50 Poly/Cotton 225 Thread Count Plain Dye Range — Red Only
• Trade Secret — Firetrap Blackseal Super Skinny Girls Jeans
• Just Jeans Pty Ltd — Junior Girls Jeans, Junior Boys Pants and Shorts
• Myer Pty Ltd — Milkshake Classic Jeans
• Myer Pty Ltd — Wayne Junior Acid Wash Jeans
• Target Australia Pty Ltd — Kid’s and Ladies Denim Jeans
Azo dyes are are a class of synthetic dyes that cover more than half of commercial dyes. They’re used in a wide variety of consumer goods like food, cosmetics, carpets, clothes, leather and textiles.
They’re currently banned in Europe and under restricted use in the US.
They are still legal in Australia but from June 1 they will be classified as a dangerous poison in the same category as cyanide, strychnine and arsenic.
Consumers who are still alive are encouraged to return to the store for a full refund.